Schedule of Events
8:45 am Registration
9:30 am Race Start
Run Your Life 5K Health Expo will be open from: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Parking will be available on URI Campus in the Fine Arts Lot on Bills Road in Kingston. Campus Map.
The Course will start and finish around the University of Rhode Island quadrangle and loop around the core campus. Runners, walkers, and strollers welcome!
$20 in advance
$25 race day
First 100 participants receive a “swag bag” with their event t-shirt
Run Your Life 5K Health Expo
Race participants and their colleagues, families, and friends will have the opportunity to experience the Run Your Life 5K Health Expo throughout the duration of the event. The Expo will feature “stations” from across many aspects of healthcare that will provide literature, advice, and activities from students and professionals in the field.
A sampling of our stations include:
- Jim Gillen Teen Center and Anchor Recovery Center resources
- #ChoosePT campaign resources
- APTA resources
- Physical Therapy: Orthopedic-related pain resources
- Physical Therapy: Neurological Conditions Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy: Stretching Station
- Pharmacy: Information & statistics
- Nutrition Counseling
- Culinary: Recipes for a Healthy Diet
- Nursing: Learn about your vital signs
- Social work: Information & resources